Celtic Knot Weddings
About Celtic Knot Weddings
Heather McLeod is registered with the Province of Ontario to legally officiate wedding ceremonies .
She is focused on making your ceremony as beautiful as possible, taking into account the couples vision every step of the way. Heather's number one priority is making sure that the couple is happy and that every ceremony large or small is as unique as they are . To insure this, she works with couples from start to finish in order to put together their dream ceremony.
Heather is a strong believer in the rights of all individuals to marry.
Payments and Policies
- Celtic Knot offers many payment options to our couples including Paypal and e-transfers
- All prices include HST
- Final balances must be paid a minimum of 7 days before the scheduled date of your wedding
- All couples must have their valid marriage licence with them at the ceremony
- Your deposit confirms the date and time for your ceremony
- Full refund of your deposit if you cancel within the 10 day grace period offered by Celtic Knot Weddings
- Deposits after the 10 day grace period are non refundable